Tuesday, September 2, 2014

Day before Retrieval

The countdown began last night 9/1/14 at 10PM. It was my last injection that I am aware of. I took the Ovidrel and began the antibiotics.
Received a phone call today informing me of all the procedures I need to be made aware of.
After midnight, nothing is to enter my stomach. I must be at the surgery site in Houston, TX at 8:30 AM. I will be sedated so I had to take off of work.

*Side Note: Work. I have a full time job in order to pay bills and mortgage. Requesting so many days off back to back is ridiculous. Accomodations should be made that if the patient works full time afternoon or evening appointments can occur.

My husband will have to be my driver tomorrow as I am not allowed to use a vehicle.

This is all stage 1.

We are freezing our embryos so that later we can do gestational surrogacy. It's stressful and all i can think and see is the dollar signs attached to everything.

I am twenty-six years old. I would like a child by the time I am twenty-eight. I have a feeling I must start saving like none other very soon. It's overly stressful.

Married at 24, Freezing at 26, Transfer at 28.
August 2016.

No comments:

Post a Comment