Sunday, January 25, 2015

Contracts and GS

I'm so tired. Why can't this be easier? I have to consider each step and I do not know if you realize there are a lot. I feel as if I am burdening there surrogate with discussing the financials . We have the base fee ,the transfer fee, the starting medication fee, and the base pay base pay starts earlier than I thought.  before oh and then the kicker. Is I need to get insurance for them so that's a private policy that covers pregnancyl fully doesn't have any exclusions to it so that my stresses me out my head wants to explode just a bit if you're okay will how much is adaptable and bubble blah and I guess this is why people go through agencies but I just couldn't like they getting positive about being in agency ten grand to just take care of the little stuff I think like right now I am doing it on my own my husband's been busy but he'll join up after this weekend he's just been really busy with work I don't know. It's like a right now I'm looking at two different just gestational surrogates. And I have to see what is better for me and of course somewhat cost-effective and they have different fees one seems more lenient about things one is very like notices. But really this is someone I need like , to get me because they're carrying my child for the next like nine months so I guess? Iono. 

1 comment:

  1. One of the most difficult things for people to talk about in surrogacy is the money. It's such a sensitive and overwhelming topic. No one wants to come across like they are trying to be stingy but at the same time, while our desire for a baby might be limitless- the reality of the situation is that our budgets aren't. So much of surrogacy feels overwhelming. I wish I had some good advice, but I think the only thing that you can do is just keep crossing things off the list one at a time.

    ReplyDelete