Wednesday, July 6, 2016

Cycle #3 Begins from scratch

We used both of our embryos which survived freezing last year, 2015. Now I have to go through the freezing process again. Lots of money, lots of shots , wee bit of stress. 
I have an appt today for my baseline to see if my eggs are indeed 27 or if they may be older due to my health issues. If they are for some reason older, we need to freeze ASAP. 
I don't know if I feel ready currently to do all this again. I get so frustrated knowing I'm broken. If I can't have my picture perfect family with my husband and kids , what's the point. Why not be alone and act a fool. Two extremes but it's how I feel. 
They have to do a huge panel along with an ultrasound. I'm late to work and that seems more of a stressor currently. 
I'll find out hopefully this week if we are doing the shots or not. 
Need to stop drinking. . . I've been doing it way more often than I use to. 

No comments:

Post a Comment